Monday, September 16, 2013

Polar Pals Card Kit

One of the items that caught my eye in the Autumn / Winter 2013 Close to My Heart Idea Book was the My Originals Polar Pals Card Kit.  I got my set in the mail last week and put it all together last night while watching (or listening to) a movie.  They are so fun and cheerful!  The main icons are a penguin, a polar bear and a snowman.  The set comes with adhesive springs which make these icons come to life!  There are materials to make 12 cards - including a base, insert, shaker bubble, spring, icon, sentiment, envelope and accents for each card.  There is also an area to write a personalized message.  I'd really recommend this set more to hold gift cards than photos as the cards fold down to 4" x 4".  I think they'd be great for kids to give a little gift to their friends, or for big kids to let their coffee buddies or teammates know they're thinking of them.
 
Here's how I did mine.  If you want to see more ideas, check out page 128 of your Idea Book or click here.








2 comments: