Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Laughing Lola Thanks You




I made some thank you cards for the wonderful people who placed Closed To My Heart (CTMH) orders with me this month.  These are my first customers and I'm so grateful for them.  I used the Laughing Lola paper and compliments (chipboard pieces).  The card bases were done with Colonial White cardstock. 

I love the tiny bows on these cards.  They are so simple to make with the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge (see photos below).  They are made from one cut made at 1 inch.  Find the cut on page 55 of the Artiste booklet.  The sentiment is cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy circle 3 image on page 41 (cut at 2 inches and stamped using one of the accompanying stamps).  CTMH also has two great specials for September.  There's the Stamp of the Month and a National Stamping Month special.  A $50 purchase qualifies you for both items.  Click on my shopping cart if you're interested in any of these products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment