Sunday, November 17, 2013

Close To My Heart Frosted Cardmaking Kit

Got my Frosted Cardmaking Kit from Close to My Heart this week.  I really LOVE the stamp set that only comes as part of this kit.  I love the images and sentiments and the fact that there are two large sentiments included.  That allows you to stamp another sentiment on the inside.  Of course, I had to embellish my cards a little bit more than the instructions called for.  My Sakura Sardust pen came in so handy for a little extra bling.  (If you're not familiar with this pen, check out the "My Favorite Things" page of my blog.)  The kit makes five of each card - 15 cards in total.  CTMH did include a little extra in case of boo-boos.  I had a few of those so I sure appreciated the extras.   Which one is your favorite?  I think I'm partial to the third one with the pine trees.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment